Ganong Nature Park – Development Plan
The long-term reliance on public funding had not allowed the Organization to create sustainable full-time equivalent employment nor become a consistent net contributor to the economy of New Brunswick.
Since 2006, the Organization has operated 350 acres of tidal estuary park land as a nature preserve providing public access to various habitats year-round.
- Facilitation: Refreshed the Strategic Plan and Organizational Structure
- Project Management: Completed several project files bringing the Organization into compliance with the granting agencies
- Planning: Developed a new business plan and focused the core activities in and around the nature preserve and leading to financial self-sufficiency over time.
- Management: Established the Fixed Capital investment Case for Support and Forestry Management plans. Contract staff supervision
- Fall 2014 – Contract awarded. Initial assessment
- Winter 2014/15 – Strategic Review
- Spring 2015 – Conceptual Design
- Summer 2015 – New Organizational structure and Business Plan adopted at the Annual General Meeting
Comeau Mackenzie Architecture
Mr Gavin Toumishey – Chair
St Croix Estuary Project Board
350 Todds Point Road
Charlotte County, New Brunswick